Vehicle advertising

I dont think its too bad. Really depends on the vehicle and design. The material is pretty forgiving...im still a super rookie with installs. I think the hardest part is getting the design to line up. I have only done a handful of wraps. I mostly weld huge vinyl banners in production and finishing.

Guest CarolinaTINT

We had used this company called Adsonwheels.com ( I think thats right). I ended up putting in on myself. It wasn't that bad to install. It was a little challenging. The kit cost abit over a thousand dollars, but well worth it. I would send some pics but I am having trouble with my picture software..

We had used this company called Adsonwheels.com ( I think thats right). I ended up putting in on myself. It wasn't that bad to install. It was a little challenging. The kit cost abit over a thousand dollars, but well worth it. I would send some pics but I am having trouble with my picture software..

email them to me at thepreferredimage@att.net :bingo

Vehicle wraps are awesome for the money in comparision to other ways of getting your name out there...and if you roll up in a vehicle that looks fantastic with a great wrap, custys are gonna believe you take yourself seriously and professionally...much better than rolling up with magnets on the side...not dissing the magnets for those who work and play in there cars...lol...

www.guardiangraphics.net

check out our wraps, our custys can't stop talking about the response from them that they get...it takes you a mile above the competetion

Archived