Slip

Guest justincredible

Guest justincredible

Hey all Merry Christmas. Right now I am using Film-on for slip and am thinking of using baby shampoo. Who uses what and if baby shampoo what kind do they use?

You'll find that, like myself, most here use J&J's. I had been using a generic baby shampoo, but it left a thick, sticky residue in my spray bottles that clogged them and sometimes got through the sprayer and under the film, which caused a whole mess of problems. I had to clean my bottles every couple of days. Since going back to J&J's, I haven't had to clean them. Lately it's been so cold here, that I've had to use my heat gun to warm up the shampoo bottle enough that the soap would flow like warm syrup, instead of glue!

I use j&j also! I tried film on and liked it and used it for about a year, then I ran out before I made my next film order and ran down to the store and bought a bunch of bottles of j&j shampoo and never looked back! I personally don't think film on's any better than using j&j shampoo even though they :spit "say it is"! It don't seem to last as long as a bottle of j&j and personally I think it's just a way the film companies or tool companies can make xtra money!!

Guest djtekk707

I used j&j for a while but then I tried film-on....loved it! It doesnt leave cloged up spray bottles and film on gives u more control over the film.....the only bad part is that U dont smell as good after a tint job. :bingo

Archived