what did ya get for christmas

Guest Crackz

I got family guy boxed sets stewie the untold story awesome ny giants watch cologne gift set body wash gift set and most important my mom is here and still well from florida my kids and wife were happy and im am booked up for friday and sat so the christmas holiday was good to me and my family

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest mr3y1956
I got family guy boxed sets stewie the untold story awesome ny giants watch cologne gift set body wash gift set and most important my mom is here and still well from florida my kids and wife were happy and im am booked up for friday and sat so the christmas holiday was good to me and my family

Hey Big Joe, Glad you had a great day with the family. We bought a 4 year old Mustang that was rescued from a range in Colorado. We spent all day working with him. So far he's adapting very well.

Hey Big Joe, Glad you had a great day with the family. We bought a 4 year old Mustang that was rescued from a range in Colorado. We spent all day working with him. So far he's adapting very well.

hey mark thats cool all I get to play with in ny is my dog LOL ...I took care of some im from people u sent to me for info did u check on those 24" for me I need 35% and 20% let me know buddy thanks and sorry to talk business on christmas forgive me big joe

Guest mr3y1956

No problem, my Girls are watching some chick flick, so I enjoy the conversation. Thanks for helping out with the info.

I will get your prices as soon as I get in the office. Glad you have a full day lined out for Friday.

Archived