wages

Guest billybob29

I would guess Blillybob has a tint monkey that cleans the windows for him.....if all you had to do was shrink, cut, and install then of course one could knock out a car that fast....

But I would not even want to knock them out that fast.....not worth the stress! Charge more and do less. If you have that many coming in then I would guess you are not charging enough!

:thumb

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

To get back on subject...

We pay by the window, depending on the window type the pay is more or less. It is written on every ticket who did what window and if a window comes back the installer of said window has to pay half as much more as he or she were paid to tint it. Our customers are extremely picky, so you better get it right the first time. I try my best to quality check everything that goes out the door, cause I would rather the customer not have to come back at all, but I can't catch everything. Every installer that I have seen that tries to do cars in less than an hour always has to redo windows and I have seen a lot of so called "veterans" come through here that thought they were the shiznit. But I have also seen a couple of veterans that took their time and they did some pretty amazing installs and that's the kind of people I want working for me. I am not here to do cars as quickly as possible. Alright I took us off subject again... :thumb

Archived