Dow Attachments

Is there a special nozzle tip for the sausage guns that makes the process easier to where you dont have to be perfect or tape off? I have heard of some people using a cement tool nozzle or something like that where it spreads the caulk evenly and uniformly. :thumb Pictures would be nice...

Is there a special nozzle tip for the sausage guns that makes the process easier to where you dont have to be perfect or tape off? I have heard of some people using a cement tool nozzle or something like that where it spreads the caulk evenly and uniformly. :thumb Pictures would be nice...

Id like to see it also. If so, one would have to be using a battery powered gun to make it even. Ive done it the old way with tape and an icing knife.

There are different tips you can use! I went to Film Fasteners school that the guy who makes them provides for his dealers here in Florida, and he had 3 or 4 different tips that he used for different types of windows! You can e-mail Frank at Bondkap.com or Filmfastener.com or call 1-813-926-8721 and he can probably send you some pictures because I think he sells everything that has to do with shooting safty film!! Hope this helps.

There are different tips you can use! I went to Film Fasteners school that the guy who makes them provides for his dealers here in Florida, and he had 3 or 4 different tips that he used for different types of windows! You can e-mail Frank at Bondkap.com or Filmfastener.com or call 1-813-926-8721 and he can probably send you some pictures because I think he sells everything that has to do with shooting safty film!! Hope this helps.

Thanks. Do you have his full name or complete email address?

Thanks. Do you have his full name or complete email address?

It's been 2 or 3 years and I know his name is Frank! He's super cool and one bad mo fo at shooting safty film :beer When he get's done bond capping you would never even know it was done! Just give him a call and either he or his daughter will answer and be glad to help you out! It's so worth taking a look at what he has because he's got to be one of the best in his field that I've ever seen period!!!! He'll fax you or e-mail you info if your interested! :thumb

Archived