Back Window dry shrink

Guest justincredible

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest justincredible

I am not sure. I will know more tomorrow. I was just talking to an expel rep and he was going off on how baby powder was a containment and this "blue liquid" works better. You apply it and let sit for 10 min and then dry shrink away. Kinda sounds like plexus to me. Does anyone use Plexus? It is something I always wanted to try. Anyways I will be trying this blue liquid tomorrow...

no clue what the "blue liquid" might be other than some wax.....

Like Snappy said, use your slip and wipe it lightly. I use a bit heavier mix of slip to wipe with, but I my installation mix has very slip in it....

Oh and no way I am waiting 10 minutes for something to "dry" That back glass is going to be shrunk and installed before the 10 minute mark...

Like Snappy said, use your slip and wipe it lightly. I use a bit heavier mix of slip to wipe with, but I my installation mix has very slip in it....

Oh and no way I am waiting 10 minutes for something to "dry" That back glass is going to be shrunk and installed before the 10 minute mark...

:thumb

Guest djtekk707

:thumb

Damm :hmmm 10minz installed........thats wat im shooting 4 next :hmmm

Archived