Windshield chip repair kit

Guest Kokomo Tint & Dent

Guest Kokomo Tint & Dent

I use a company kit but I may need to find my own. This is what it looks like if you need any more detailed pics just tell me. It's an aluminum bridge and a two piece aluminum injector with rubber inserts. Any clue who makes it?

IMG00219.jpg

If you are looking into gettin your own kit, I would highly recommend looking in to Delta. I've used 3-4 and am stuck on it, the repairs come out great and have yet to see one spread during repair, and I've done thousands with this setup.

something like this is a great starter http://www.deltakits.com/windshield-repair.../products/3/95/

Guest screenman

There are a lot of things missinf from that kit that you will find in the Delta kit. I have been in WSR for over 21 years and I now use solely Delta, great product, great resins and even greater people. Can I ask what are you using at the moment with your company one for drying out and how do you avoid premature curing?

Guest Islander

I recently met a guy that owns and runs a very succesful WSR business and only uses Delta kits. He had nothing but good things to say about the kit especially how easy it is to use. I am planning to purchase the Delta EZK-125 kit sometime soon, it will pay for itself in no time.

Guest Kokomo Tint & Dent
There are a lot of things missinf from that kit that you will find in the Delta kit. I have been in WSR for over 21 years and I now use solely Delta, great product, great resins and even greater people. Can I ask what are you using at the moment with your company one for drying out and how do you avoid premature curing?

I do my repairs inside in my bay. I either use a UV light or pull them outside depending on the weather. Will check out a delta kit sometime. I haven't had any problems with my kit now, it's just the only kit I've ever had any experience with.

Archived