I need comformation I am in wrong business..lol

Guest TheStig

Guest TheStig

This is my firs car. Everything on it went very smooth until I got to the back glass. I am having no luck with it whatsoever. The fingers are huge and I can't do the command and conquor. I am trying to do this wet. Any tips would be very appreciated. Is this a semi hard one to learn to form on ? HELP..

Guest TheStig

I fail to see the humor in me being new at something, and not being born knowing how to do it.

Thanks tho to the PM's I got from other (not whom has posted in this thread) for the help, it worked great.

When I started back glass's I pulled some fingers to the side so the shrinking was easier. Then shrink on the grain, pull the side fingers back to the bottom and top, and shrink them

Just to be clear, you dont shrink on the side, you just move them to the side, and then bring them back to shape on top or bottom?

These cars are a cake walk. If the third brake light is molded to the rear deck, I would recommend cutting out the light. It hard to get tools behind that light...unless you want to pull the deck out.

Archived