snowbaord ppf

I had a great time in Whistler. I did 3 boards total. The film held up well exept on mine ( The Forum shown) One day I got stuck in a lot of powder and had to traverse a lot with my board under snow. I think The residual water froze underneath ( I didnt let it cure in the sun) and it started delaminating when it froze. At night, after it thawed, it layed right back down. I guess it only good to do to a new board and after a couple of seasons, it can be removed and sold as a "like new board"

I had a great time in Whistler. I did 3 boards total. The film held up well exept on mine ( The Forum shown) One day I got stuck in a lot of powder and had to traverse a lot with my board under snow. I think The residual water froze underneath ( I didnt let it cure in the sun) and it started delaminating when it froze. At night, after it thawed, it layed right back down. I guess it only good to do to a new board and after a couple of seasons, it can be removed and sold as a "like new board"

something happened to cause it to peel but probably just not a set edge. I am on my 4th one in 5 years and they all have help up without peeling. If you put some of the aresol spray wax on the finished product the powder wont stick to it as bad.

Archived