2009 plans

I hope we will end the negotiations with the EU and become a member (Croatia).

Still no real crisis here, but it will come during 2009 but I don't think it will be too bad.

I'd be happy with the same numbers as 2008 but I think we will grow.

About the GBP being weak, it will get a lot of tourists there and they bring money so don't worry, things will be fine in the 2nd half of the year.

Even I'm going there in two weeks to spend some money :evilgrin

Good companies will get out stronger, weak will be terminated, I feel sorry for the begginers - bad timing

I hope we will end the negotiations with the EU and become a member (Croatia).

Not sure this will be good for Your country - we became members at 2004 (if I am not wrong). Here is a joke:

Instead CCCP (USSR) we joined EC (EU). For You country it will be instead SFRY.......You will see that when You will join...

eussrno1.gif

Still no real crisis here, but it will come during 2009 but I don't think it will be too bad.

That's really nice to hear - as me and my friends telling "Crisis is more in brain which are daily kicked by newspapers, magazines and TV". That make people feel crisis more than it is. People afraid to spend money, to have fun and so on...

I'd be happy with the same numbers as 2008 but I think we will grow.

We grow yearly - there is crisis or no :evilgrin That depend of YOUR work mainly, not from situation around...

About the GBP being weak, it will get a lot of tourists there and they bring money so don't worry, things will be fine in the 2nd half of the year.

Even I'm going there in two weeks to spend some money

BINGO!!! Our f***ing LAT IS f***ing STRONG - and we have here only problems regarding that. Our currency was ALWAYS STRONGER THAN GBP :thumb

Good companies will get out stronger, weak will be terminated, I feel sorry for the begginers - bad timing

Not bad timing - JUST NORMAL CAPITALIST LIFE like wrote this man :thumb

MarXXX.jpg

Guest shadowline
Crisis is in peoples head ............... still going ok over here..............but could be because wer are allowed to smoke weeeeeeeeeed over here :thumb:angel:DD:thumb

Yep I could do with some of your weed!! My phone is so quiet I had to call it today to see if it was still working!! Not a good sign!!

Infact im going away for a few days, hope its better when I return?

Archived