Express Window Films

Guest Crackz

Guest scottydosnntkno
I don't understand how EWF and Global can be sold in the same territory? Howard's territory is California, so if a potential customer in CA wants to buy TB, shouldn't Global get pissed off? btw... I like TB over QDP.

according to globals website, howard has west and northeast territories, which I didn't know. However, they are sold as two different brands of film, so theres not a whole lot global can do about it. Global is distributed under global west/northeast distributor companies, not Express window films. also, express has a LOT more films to pick from than TB. Hell, they have more films than all of global does, in both auto and FG films.

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I don't understand how EWF and Global can be sold in the same territory? Howard's territory is California, so if a potential customer in CA wants to buy TB, shouldn't Global get pissed off? btw... I like TB over QDP.

according to globals website, howard has west and northeast territories, which I didn't know. However, they are sold as two different brands of film, so theres not a whole lot global can do about it. Global is distributed under global west/northeast distributor companies, not Express window films. also, express has a LOT more films to pick from than TB. Hell, they have more films than all of global does, in both auto and FG films.

If I was Global, I wouldn't want one of my distributors selling a different film other than my own. How does that make any sense?

If I was Global, I wouldn't want one of my distributors selling a different film other than my own. How does that make any sense?

There are +/- to factory and privately owned distribution setups. You've pinpointed one of the downfalls, I would say they are able to be more flexible and that is a benefit. Several Global guys switched to offering Maxpro this year, that was an example of the downfall to it.. tough to get loyalty while offering other products. :nope Same thing happened with ASWF and Suntek this year.

But the point of Express is national sales, Global is only in certain territories. Its quite an impressive setup if you ask me.

Guest scottydosnntkno

There are +/- to factory and privately owned distribution setups. You've pinpointed one of the downfalls, I would say they are able to be more flexible and that is a benefit. Several Global guys switched to offering Maxpro this year, that was an example of the downfall to it.. tough to get loyalty while offering other products. :lol2 Same thing happened with ASWF and Suntek this year.

But the point of Express is national sales, Global is only in certain territories. Its quite an impressive setup if you ask me.

:hmmm The thing I find most amazing is the size of the company. The customer service makes you feel as if he has ten customers, but the stock says otherwise. No matter what film I order from him, auto or FG, even partial FG rolls, its ALWAYS instock and ships out the same day. I find that amazing for a privately owned company, especially one with over 110 films/shades to pick from. Hell, there were times I'd try and order qdp and they were out of it at my distributor for a couple days.

There are +/- to factory and privately owned distribution setups. You've pinpointed one of the downfalls, I would say they are able to be more flexible and that is a benefit. Several Global guys switched to offering Maxpro this year, that was an example of the downfall to it.. tough to get loyalty while offering other products. :lol2 Same thing happened with ASWF and Suntek this year.

:hmmm The thing I find most amazing is the size of the company. The customer service makes you feel as if he has ten customers, but the stock says otherwise. No matter what film I order from him, auto or FG, even partial FG rolls, its ALWAYS instock and ships out the same day. I find that amazing for a privately owned company, especially one with over 110 films/shades to pick from. Hell, there were times I'd try and order qdp and they were out of it at my distributor for a couple days.

:lol6 great customer sevice and products too. :thumb

I just received my first small order in a few days ago from express window films, I know someone who oelwns a tint shop and was asking me about it. He asked who makes the film. I was wondering the same thing?

I just received my first small order in a few days ago from express window films, I know someone who oelwns a tint shop and was asking me about it. He asked who makes the film. I was wondering the same thing?

Archived