Express Window Films

Guest Crackz

Gents,

There were several posts regarding poor initial tack on the True Black. After a great deal of research and testing, I found myself in agreement. A change was implemented over a month ago.

Short term peel strength is now 60% higher, which has completely eliminated the puckers (that’s what the lab guys call them). You guys call them something else. They are caused by the memory effect in the base polyester and are overcome with quicker initial tack. As technical challenges go, this was an easy one to overcome.

For those of you that took True Black out on a first date and did not fall in love, please give it another chance. Some of my most demanding customers are now raving about the film.

I have 10 sample rolls set aside of the new construction. PM or email me if you would like one. First come, first served. It’s a strikingly beautiful film that has been improved as a result of customer feedback.

I listen.

THANKS TINTDUDE !!!

-Howard

beer.gif

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

just got my sample roll today. unfortunately it's 20% so I can't do any 2 or 4 door cars with it. I'll have to wait to do the rear end on a truck or SUV to try it out. thanks for the sample roll EWF.....very nice of you. :jerkit

Guest scottydosnntkno
Does anyone know if VT's Sirius II line is as black as Express True Black.

I haven't opened up my express rolls yet(just got them today :thumb ) but VT's sirius II is VERY dark and very black looking from the outside

Guest Old Dude

I tint in a few stereo shops that aren't the cleanest environments in the world and have noticed the True Black shows more specs than I'm accustomed to. I also want to try out the Sirius II because of the tack everyone speaks of to keep as much fingering out as possible.

Guest Djkyle65

Anyone try out their new samples yet?

Also anyone know if Howard changed the true smoke as well because I heard that others have found it to have the same problems

Archived