refusing to do cars

Guest Total tint

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I tinted 3 crane canopys last year while they were still in the sand blast yard. they were 20 years old being retro fitted to sent to dubai. Grease, dirt, sharp metal. It looked like sh#t when I was done. they didnt care. just wanted it to roll off the ship tinted. I ruined my leather from the black goo stuck to my clothes. I say thats the nastiest tint job I can imagine. Thats why I say tint the pyramids. I have literally tinted dirt.

I tinted 3 crane canopys last year while they were still in the sand blast yard. they were 20 years old being retro fitted to sent to dubai. Grease, dirt, sharp metal. It looked like sh#t when I was done. they didnt care. just wanted it to roll off the ship tinted. I ruined my leather from the black goo stuck to my clothes. I say thats the nastiest tint job I can imagine. Thats why I say tint the pyramids. I have literally tinted dirt.

That's so funny! :lol I tinted a crane at the power plant here in Florida and it was the nastiest, dirtiest, greasy piece of :beer I ever tinted as well! I completly feel your pain on that job! :dunno

:spit

I just pushed one out the door 94 Caddy GangsterMobile With the SIX PACK in the back deck. Who ever cut out all the metal to mount the 6x9's used a plasma cutter and pitted the HELL out of the back glass I've never seen a back window that bad Tint would't even stick to the bottom of the glass. Wish I had noticed it be for I started. But it was raining. He can take it down to my competition I know he'll do it. But I don't want my name on it. :lol2

I forgot about cars with pitted glass! Old nova's with roll bars installed in them or any car with roll bars in them I send packing! First off I'm to damn old and fat to crawl around a roll bar and I won't tint over pitted glass because it looks like :cool ! Not worth the hassel!!! :beer

dam race cars roll bar in a 67 cuda

Archived