Tint World?

Guest vclimber
Found this video

Anyone else heard of this franchise? Ive heard of altamere but not these guys.

back to the point...lol....yeah, they're a big chain down in south Florida, something like 8-10 stores, with more being added.....nice guys

There is one in Vegas too.

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Holy sh!t...watch this video!!

Nice hard cards!

There should be a course in english for these idiots....'cut out the ACCESS???''' What , are they having trouble getting into the car??? The word is EXCESS. And make sure you 'ALINE' the film.....uh, thats ALIGN, morons. nice petco card, but was that his expired green card he used to finish it??? Yup, I wants to learns tintin from these fellas.................................. :evilgrin

Guest shadowline

Nice hard cards!

LMFAO watch the video again, after he has tried to "tuck" the film behind the gasket its cuts to a new shot of him pushing out the bubbles with his "hard card?" watch the lower edge of the window and you will see his hard card through the massive gap at the bottom of the window!! What a dick, so he didnt even manage to tuck the film and just cut it off then! I think it was all the contaimination from when it was hanging on the door card and all the fluff wouldnt go down behind!!!

Nice hard cards!

LMFAO watch the video again, after he has tried to "tuck" the film behind the gasket its cuts to a new shot of him pushing out the bubbles with his "hard card?" watch the lower edge of the window and you will see his hard card through the massive gap at the bottom of the window!! What a dick, so he didnt even manage to tuck the film and just cut it off then! I think it was all the contaimination from when it was hanging on the door card and all the fluff would go down behind!!!

Did you also notice a different guy was doing the install? Must be Tag Team Tinters!!! TTT!!!

Guest shadowline

Nice hard cards!

LMFAO watch the video again, after he has tried to "tuck" the film behind the gasket its cuts to a new shot of him pushing out the bubbles with his "hard card?" watch the lower edge of the window and you will see his hard card through the massive gap at the bottom of the window!! What a dick, so he didnt even manage to tuck the film and just cut it off then! I think it was all the contaimination from when it was hanging on the door card and all the fluff wouldnt go down behind!!!

Did you also notice a different guy was doing the install? Must be Tag Team Tinters!!! TTT!!!

Its pure class...... dick splash tinters!!! we tint like no one else can!!

Guest losdawg

I cant seem to find the hard card that they were using on 44tools.com?

If anyone can help me find one it would be great. I am trying to be as good as those guys. :rollin

Guest Kokomo Tint & Dent
I cant seem to find the hard card that they were using on 44tools.com?

If anyone can help me find one it would be great. I am trying to be as good as those guys. :rollin

Here's mine.

pluscard.jpg

:rollin

Archived