Customer calling back after a month....

Customer origionally wanted a low reflective and not too dark of a film for their commercial storefront but wanted high glare control :angel They chose Geo-30. Apparently the receptionist is says there is no difference with the evening glare coming in. I told them I would work with them a bit but I am not going to eat the cost of the origional job by reinstalling something darker or more reflective. BTW this is the same customer who did not have time to meet me in person for the estimate and just wanted the samples left behind...UGH! Customers sometimes... :thumb

They want me to remove the Geo and install MG-05 (tempered) at my normal cost...Win Win situation

How is that a win-win? Unless you mean normal cost for a R&R job....

Even still... No R&R can be a win-win situation unless they provide the bricks to throw. :thumb :thumb :nope:tt

They want me to remove the Geo and install MG-05 (tempered) at my normal cost...Win Win situation

Even still... No R&R can be a win-win situation unless they provide the bricks to throw. :thumb:nope:tt :gay

It hasnt been on that long and it is winter time here so no summer baked on film yet... :thumb

Even still... No R&R can be a win-win situation unless they provide the bricks to throw. :beer:evilgrin:poke:spit

It hasnt been on that long and it is winter time here so no summer baked on film yet... :evileye

that GEO 30 leaves glue like a focken mothertrucker even in cold climate :spit but, fock it. its only glue on tempered glass.

we give the customer what they want, and thay should understaned us how the film works, and allways letting the customer know that a year later if thay are use to the film maybe putting a second layer on. I will show the customer the film, and certain sub-divisions we are only alowed vista 28 and telling the customer thay will get in troubble, we will not take responsibility with the customers neglagence, will tell them it will take 2 layers of solar film, and now thay are at huricaine strenth windows, now being 175 mph winds.

Archived