Tint School

Guest datdude

Guest datdude

Alright here it is I am brand new to this site and I have a detail shop and want to send one of my guys to tint school to add a variety to the buisness. What is the best palce to send him and what am I looking to spend?

Guest Total tint

best school is the school of hard knocks, hands on and a lot of time and patience, in my opinion you cannot learn enough from going to a school

Guest datdude

Thank you to all that replied so far. I do not have the patience to do it but the guy I am sending has some experience I just want him to get some more before I start to advertise that the shop is now offering window tint. JROCK10 could you email me and give me a little info about the school that you went to? I would greatly appreciate it. zippydamon@yahoo.com

stans dvd's are a great start if you have no experience and a wonderful add on even if you have been doing it for years...lots of tricks and quick fixes...I have never gone to stan's school, but I would love to one day! The dvd's are very imformative, even though I don't tint a lot of the time it taught me a lot about prep and assist on tinting, and our guys who actually tint, watch them all the time, and always pick up a lot of info from them...they are a great investment!

Thank you to all that replied so far. I do not have the patience to do it but the guy I am sending has some experience I just want him to get some more before I start to advertise that the shop is now offering window tint. JROCK10 could you email me and give me a little info about the school that you went to? I would greatly appreciate it. zippydamon@yahoo.com

You've got mail.

Archived