Finally get back

Guest Total tint

Guest Total tint

this guy comes into the audio shop today looking a stero's just got his windows tinted saturday at shop down road (street sounds). brand new acura, side windows full of dirt, quarter windows full, back window had bout 15 creases in it and a hair about 5 inches long in the middle of it, I tell him if he wants it done right come back and let me do it, they told him that all that stuff will dry :evilgrin

Just funny cause I lost a job to them cple of weeks ago over price and them running their mouth about how much a better tinter they were,

several cars from them are coming into me thinking aboout starting a photo ablum of nothing but there work :evileye

this guy comes into the audio shop today looking a stero's just got his windows tinted saturday at shop down road (street sounds). brand new acura, side windows full of dirt, quarter windows full, back window had bout 15 creases in it and a hair about 5 inches long in the middle of it, I tell him if he wants it done right come back and let me do it, they told him that all that stuff will dry :evilgrin

Just funny cause I lost a job to them cple of weeks ago over price and them running their mouth about how much a better tinter they were,

several cars from them are coming into me thinking aboout starting a photo ablum of nothing but there work :evileye

Thats not a bad idea. I just hope they dont do the same, with pics of their hack jobs, and say you did em.

Guest Total tint
this guy comes into the audio shop today looking a stero's just got his windows tinted saturday at shop down road (street sounds). brand new acura, side windows full of dirt, quarter windows full, back window had bout 15 creases in it and a hair about 5 inches long in the middle of it, I tell him if he wants it done right come back and let me do it, they told him that all that stuff will dry :rollin

several cars from them are coming into me thinking aboout starting a photo ablum of nothing but there work :rollin

Thats not a bad idea. I just hope they dont do the same, with pics of their hack jobs, and say you did em.

I really dont think they are smart enough to figure that out

Guest shadowline

Take some shots of their work in your shop then take some after you have re-done the job then you can show it was crap when it came in and how it was when it went out?

Guest Total tint
Take some shots of their work in your shop then take some after you have re-done the job then you can show it was crap when it came in and how it was when it went out?
Dont use any names just put US and THEM on your pics, lol

:eye

I have done that photo album thing but dont fancy using it ,feels wrong in some strange way.

Explain the difference and let word of mouth correct the situation and it spreads the negatives far quicker and you still got the pictures as back up if you have face to face confrontation.

State the facts and remain professional

Archived