Madico vs. Global Any preferences

Guest shadedimage

Guest shadedimage

I have been installing Madico for 3 yrs now, and never had a problem yet execpt color match... Researched Global & got a sample roll, starting to like this flim. Color is one of the best I have found! Lays down good, Just overall easy to work with :rollin Madico keeps promising me that "Black pearl" will change everthing, yet 2 c any yet!! Has anyone seen this product yet??

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest shadedimage
Opions??

Whats "black pearl"?

Black pearl is the newest line of flim that Madico has introduced since wincos... My distr. says it should be ready sometime in late Feb. It was set to hit the market in fall of 08 I believe.

Guest shadedimage
Hmm. Im a Madico dealer and Ive not heard of it yet. I think I'll give em a call.

yeah, its been in the works since early 08.. I think there were a few sample rolls floatin around. They are still fine tuning the product, thats why it hasn't been made ava.... But let me know what they tell ya. im kinnda curious.

Madico has been spreading out into other areas in recent years, which has been effecting the window film area a bit. Security film was a big area for them and then they got into making film for solar panels, which is a quickly expanding business and very profitable. I am sure they will be dedicating resources into the window film area, but there is money to be made elsewhere!!!!!

Archived