Madico vs. Global Any preferences

Guest shadedimage

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest shadedimage
I found out they arent making the black pearl film. Not sure why, but they cancelled it.

:eye:dunno Well it sounds like Madico has an anouncement to make :thumb

the only thing hurting madico is they're stupid distributors. they were better when they were selling directly.

I totally agree w/ ya!! they dont really have many flims to choose from either.... its hard to sell wincos even w/ wow box!! Big $$$ other than that its onyx & charcool..... thats why im thinkin about going global!!

of course you are, it is why madico is in trouble as they are losing alot of customers.

I found out they arent making the black pearl film. Not sure why, but they cancelled it.

lack of business im assuming, like VC says, they're going after bidding against they're dealers, although they may

claim they dont but all know how it goes. Problem is not madico, its they're distributors, three times in the last year

they had left me high and dry on not sending material just like that, they're always limited on what you want

or dont have it. I dont see a business staying around long by doing what they do

maybe you should change distributors. I like my Madico distributor, and they are Madicos #1 distributor...and thats not a bad thing.

its all based on territory, luckily we stopped using maddy exclusively a couple of years ago, no need to deal with that kinda stuff.

Guest vclimber
maybe you should change distributors. I like my Madico distributor, and they are Madicos #1 distributor...and thats not a bad thing.

its all based on territory, luckily we stopped using maddy exclusively a couple of years ago, no need to deal with that kinda stuff.

Werd! No supporting the competition. :dunno

If the territory is...worldwide, then YES, this is their territory. They are Madicos biggest customer. Why worldwide? B/c they sell film in saudi arabia. Not only are they Madicos biggest customer, one of the owners is the FOUNDER of the IWFA. So, Im pretty sure Im in good hands...sorry to disrupt your conspiracy theories.

If the territory is...worldwide, then YES, this is their territory. They are Madicos biggest customer. Why worldwide? B/c they sell film in saudi arabia. Not only are they Madicos biggest customer, one of the owners is the FOUNDER of the IWFA. So, Im pretty sure Im in good hands...sorry to disrupt your conspiracy theories.

your not getting the point. which is why manu's keep doing what they're doing because most installers/tint shops have not been around long enough to see what is really going when your not careful.

Youre right, Im not getting the point...help me understand what you mean. I dont know why Madico scrapped the black pearl film, and didnt even know about it til this thread. I have been using the same dist since 2001. I know I can't possibly know everything that goes on behind the scene, but I do know the owners on a personal basis. I have no reason to believe they would do anything to stab me in the back, nor would I ever believe it if someone told me they are without proof.

I have trust issues b/c of the way I started out tinting. I was a thief, and all round POS. I have since changed, and now I have a hard time trusting anyone b/c of my own errors. I trust my distributor. I trust I am in their best interest, as well as their many other dealers.

So, what dont I get TINT?

I have been installing Madico for 3 yrs now, and never had a problem yet execpt color match... Researched Global & got a sample roll, starting to like this flim. Color is one of the best I have found! Lays down good, Just overall easy to work with :thumb Madico keeps promising me that "Black pearl" will change everthing, yet 2 c any yet!! Has anyone seen this product yet??

I can’t buy from Maddy, I have to buy from Bray…. The question being which one I like comparing film its Global.

For service Howard P. is hard to beat. As much film as he sells he still stays in touch with the way his business is run and with his customers. IMO

Archived