Madico vs. Global Any preferences

Guest shadedimage

Guest shadedimage

I had no idea that this was such a touchie subject :rollin .... Didnt want it to turn into a mud slinging contest!! :beer Just wanted a few thoughts! well I got some! I am also looking in to Suntek! I have been hearing good thing about them! I heard they are connected to llumar :rollin can anyone confirm that :ford

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest vclimber
Hmm, never had an adhesive failure with CH. I have it on my truck and its been on just shy of two years. I have noticed however in the top corner of the front two windows, it does look a little wavy (almost like oval blobs). Should it get any worse, I will certainly switch to a different Maddy line or go with ST Carbon.

As far as the manny, I have yet to get screwed. But I do have 2 buildings in the works using my distributor. One is an 8 story, the other is 2 story. I am using my distributor b/c the project manager for both brushes me off. Is this a mistake? I dont think so. If it is, I will find out about it soon enough, and make changes b/c of it. I don't feel either will screw me. Maybe I'm alone in this.

West of Houston and you would have lost it to Long Beach or Bray Group... don't worry though, they'll call you and offer $ .xx/per sq ft on to install it. (notice the xx's are 'right' of the decimal point.) :rollin

Guest shadedimage

:ford:beer:rollin:rollin:ford:lol:duel

Youre right, Im not getting the point...help me understand what you mean. I dont know why Madico scrapped the black pearl film, and didnt even know about it til this thread. I have been using the same dist since 2001. I know I can't possibly know everything that goes on behind the scene, but I do know the owners on a personal basis. I have no reason to believe they would do anything to stab me in the back, nor would I ever believe it if someone told me they are without proof.

I have trust issues b/c of the way I started out tinting. I was a thief, and all round POS. I have since changed, and now I have a hard time trusting anyone b/c of my own errors. I trust my distributor. I trust I am in their best interest, as well as their many other dealers.

So, what dont I get TINT?

I think you will find out on your own man. if your clever enough that is.

Im not even clever enough to know what you mean.

:duel:duel

Nah, I know what the process/charges will be if I get the job(s) using the distributor. I'm telling you, not all distributors are corrupt. Just respond this way V:

"You will find out one way or the other, good luck!"

And if I get em, and don't get screwed, I'll be sure to let you know...one way or the other that is.

Guest shadedimage
I found out they arent making the black pearl film. Not sure why, but they cancelled it.

No they are still making it!! :lol6 Its release date is in feb. Yeah they had some quality issues but they got them straight!! :rollin

Archived