PROs and CONs of the films you have used or using

Global HP

Pros: shrinks nice, tacks up quickly, my distributor is AWESOME!

Cons: Lacks color match for factory colored glass, name not well-known around here

I find that the Global HP matches very nicely compared to factory glass! It is a bit more reflective, but the color is so spot on that it amazes me!

Really?? I did a Ford F150 and Jeep Grand Cherokee which were completely off color. I'll post pics tomorrow.

Global HP

Cons: Lacks color match for factory colored glass, name not well-known around here

I find that the Global HP matches very nicely compared to factory glass! It is a bit more reflective, but the color is so spot on that it amazes me!

Really?? I did a Ford F150 and Jeep Grand Cherokee which were completely off color. I'll post pics tomorrow.

older Ford F150's could have bronze factory glass as well as the Cherokee's having some crazy glass.....was it a black glass or other?

Global HP

older Ford F150's could have bronze factory glass as well as the Cherokee's having some crazy glass.....was it a black glass or other?

2008-07-01IMG2.jpg

2007-05-23IMG2.jpg

Ford- 40% HP on front rollups. Rear glass factory colored black. Front look more greenish

Jeep- 20% HP on front rollups. Rear glass factory colored black. Fronts look more blueish

I'm stumped :drevil

Global HP

2008-07-01IMG2.jpg

2007-05-23IMG2.jpg

Ford- 40% HP on front rollups. Rear glass factory colored black. Front look more greenish

Jeep- 20% HP on front rollups. Rear glass factory colored black. Fronts look more blueish

I'm stumped :lol

Hard to tell from those pics.. :lol

How does it match looking from the inside?

I was looking at my bay windows at the house yesterday, I tinted them 2 years ago with Global DR 35%.

That sh!t is orange peeled like a mufug....

Didn't notice it before, but I'm scaping that sh!t off and putting LLulu's DR on it.....

I meant to pull them out and take pics today but had a custy 45min away plus traffic :thumb

Doesn't match from the inside too well. Jeep's fronts are WAY blue and Ford's fronts are a touch more of a charcoal than it's rear factory colored glass.

Maybe my lazy azz will get pics posted this week.

Guest Total tint
:thumb I know what you mean...

I've been lazy lately too...

me too, hell I was supposed to make it to your shop Sat, went to work for a few, then straight home

Archived