Cheap Plotter?

Guest Cdlanpher

Guest djtekk707

hey I got the more expensive one because it had fully working flexi 8.5 28in for $509 the same seller has a cheaper one with fullyworking signgo lite for $399 shiped.

I'm just guessing -but I doubt its gonna cut tint like you would hope.Should work fine for vinyl. Some plotter wheels marr the tint. I'd call them and ask them. :dunno

That looks like a Master. If it is or similar, it will definitely mark the tint. If you have the wheels too tight, it will even leave marks on the vinyl, but it's a great vinyl plotter otherwise, just have to do some loosening up on the pincher wheels to avoid the marks on the vinyl.

:beer

whats this world coming to . Do people think they can buy a new plotter for under $500 and expect it to last . If all other decent plotters go for 3-$4000 and this one goes for $399 what are your expectaions. Its like the mobile tinter doing your car for $89 and promises you it will nver turn purple or bubble .

Guest Cdlanpher
whats this world coming to . Do people think they can buy a new plotter for under $500 and expect it to last . If all other decent plotters go for 3-$4000 and this one goes for $399 what are your expectaions. Its like the mobile tinter doing your car for $89 and promises you it will nver turn purple or bubble .

I'm not looking for a plotter to last the rest of my life, or one that would be used 8 hrs a day 5 days a week. Just something to cut graphics with that would be easier and quicker than by hand.

Guest djtekk707
I'm not looking for a plotter to last the rest of my life, or one that would be used 8 hrs a day 5 days a week. Just something to cut graphics with that would be easier and quicker than by hand.

Thats why im getting mine :evilgrin

Archived