trying to prove a point

Guest Total tint

Guest Total tint

trying to prove a point to someone, all of us are professional tinters some longer than others but anyway Is there a such thing as a perfect window one that no matter how hard you look at it or what kind of light you look at it in you cann't find one speck, or a piece of dust or any kind flaw what so ever, so if everyone can put ego's aside and help me prove my point thanks

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest thatsnappyguy

between the glass not always in the best shape, the film has improfections at times, the dust in the air, THE DUST IN THE AIR!!!, it is very very unusual to see a perfectly tinted window. im mean dust gets in paint jobs that are sprayed in $100k or more spray boths that are made just to keep out the dust. even the factory paint jobs are sometimes flawed. we can get some nearly perfect jobs in some regualar tint bays, manybe if tinting was done in spray boths, its possible if u lessen the time from the window being cleaned and the film put on. I would say its possible, but there will still be customers trying to finger F*ck it thrier windows.....like vette owners.

:
yes

thank you to everybody except god who posted this reply above me

Not trying to be a smart azz, but in Slicks defense, Your question was is there such a thing as a perfect window? And my reply would be yes as well! If you wouldda asked "Is there such a thing as a perfect window tint job?..... well then the likelyhood of doing that is no! Possible but not likely! Have you never tinted a 1/4 window and it was spotless? Have you never tinted a frameless window and it was spotless? Slick just answered your question correctly. I don't think he had a god complex about it!

Archived