trying to prove a point

Guest Total tint

:
yes

thank you to everybody except god who posted this reply above me

Not trying to be a smart azz, but in Slicks defense, Your question was is there such a thing as a perfect window? And my reply would be yes as well! If you wouldda asked "Is there such a thing as a perfect window tint job?..... well then the likelyhood of doing that is no! Possible but not likely! Have you never tinted a 1/4 window and it was spotless? Have you never tinted a frameless window and it was spotless? Slick just answered your question correctly. I don't think he had a god complex about it!

I agree TA. As far as a full tint job on a car, or fg job, there will always be an imperfection somwhere, I dont care how good you are. With new vehicles however, I can get em pretty damn close to spotless...and if I were to catch a spec somewhere, I just heat it up and rub it down so its like it was never there.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Total tint
:
yes

thank you to everybody except god who posted this reply above me

Not trying to be a smart azz, but in Slicks defense, Your question was is there such a thing as a perfect window? And my reply would be yes as well! If you wouldda asked "Is there such a thing as a perfect window tint job?..... well then the likelyhood of doing that is no! Possible but not likely! Have you never tinted a 1/4 window and it was spotless? Have you never tinted a frameless window and it was spotless? Slick just answered your question correctly. I don't think he had a god complex about it!

ok I see where that could of been possible misunderstood, but we are on a tint forum not a how to make glass forum, he's just being a smart ass or trying to make people think he's smothing he's not

I have done a prefect window before......cant find a flaw but it was a good cleaning and alot of luck...as someone said the glass the film and the contamination in the air you will get something...if not it is just by luck....not saying im not putting out the best work in my area......but you will get something hair and there......if it sucks and looks like %&$# you just re do it....like a hair in the middle of a window or a speck when you look out your window into the side view mirror....lots of those you may not see untill the film sets up.....perfect .....it can happen....

yes

slick is right.....

everyone can get lucky once in a while and do a perfect window. I've done it and I know several who have. it's just not something that should be expected with every install......but I does happen.

Guest Total tint

yea heres the situation, did a tahoe sat guy comes back raising hell cause in the top corner is 2 specks cant see them unless u are looking dead a it up close and you litteraly have to be on a stoll so you can get eye level I told him no way in hell I was goin to redo it, so I told him to come on here and see for his self

pulling the car out of the door and :dunno hair in the passenger windo, pulling the car back in, and spending 5min's cleaning it out. :beer and she's good to go :lol . PS always was our hands we are surgens. we all live buy the blade!!! the olfa blade. tutle

Archived