Check out these a$$ clowns

As I believe TintJunkie said they have been in business a long time, and there website says in the copyright 1983-2008 which is highly suspect since websites were very rare in the 1983 if they existed at all and certainly not amongst automotive, tint type business most of us run.

But most of us here can take a lesson from these folks. Their pretty well laid out website certainly goes a long way to legitimize these folks. The "bubble free" comment most of us may find comical but most customers like that they are getting the cheapest price and bubble free. Their website does look professional and very appealing to most customers. It is informative (though not necesarilly truthful) eye catching and well laid out. When an uneducated customer goes to the website they assume the company is reputable and tustworthy because of the professional look to their website. :thumb

Note to self, Redesign my own website

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
As I believe TintJunkie said they have been in business a long time, and there website says in the copyright 1983-2008 which is highly suspect since websites were very rare in the 1983 if they existed at all and certainly not amongst automotive, tint type business most of us run.

But most of us here can take a lesson from these folks. Their pretty well laid out website certainly goes a long way to legitimize these folks. The "bubble free" comment most of us may find comical but most customers like that they are getting the cheapest price and bubble free. Their website does look professional and very appealing to most customers. It is informative (though not necesarilly truthful) eye catching and well laid out. When an uneducated customer goes to the website they assume the company is reputable and tustworthy because of the professional look to their website. :rollin

I think you are absolutely right.

But most of us here can take a lesson from these folks. Their pretty well laid out website certainly goes a long way to legitimize these folks. The "bubble free" comment most of us may find comical but most customers like that they are getting the cheapest price and bubble free. Their website does look professional and very appealing to most customers. It is informative (though not necesarilly truthful) eye catching and well laid out. When an uneducated customer goes to the website they assume the company is reputable and tustworthy because of the professional look to their website. :rollin

I think you are absolutely right.

I agree as well, and it's sad that though most of us can tell by just some of ther comments how there inexperence shows through! Though inexperienced in the trade , smart (though misleading) about the way they market! ..... Scary to think how many people are going to get a terrible job with the expectation of something better!

These guys have launched advertisement on Houstons AM740 station. On the advertisement they still say they will beat ANY competitors price or pay them $1000. It just doesnt seem right. Luckily they are new to the fg market. From what I hear, they have 2 sales guys and they are paid 11% of the PROFIT that is made. Hopefully they will see they cant make any money when they have to outbid other hacks such as themselves.

Archived