Check out these a$$ clowns

As I believe TintJunkie said they have been in business a long time, and there website says in the copyright 1983-2008 which is highly suspect since websites were very rare in the 1983 if they existed at all and certainly not amongst automotive, tint type business most of us run.

But most of us here can take a lesson from these folks. Their pretty well laid out website certainly goes a long way to legitimize these folks. The "bubble free" comment most of us may find comical but most customers like that they are getting the cheapest price and bubble free. Their website does look professional and very appealing to most customers. It is informative (though not necesarilly truthful) eye catching and well laid out. When an uneducated customer goes to the website they assume the company is reputable and tustworthy because of the professional look to their website. :beach

Note to self, Redesign my own website

I definately noticed 2 things instantly

1. their craiglslist photo is pure bs (vans look horrible, bad light source doesnt match)

2. the other website does actually looks professional

I think some of you should copy a good portion of their website, not the actual photos just the layout and color scheme... Fill in your own info and photos and voila! Then post your adds on craigslist houston so they can see it and see how they like it! haha

:twocents

maybe say, "We will beat ANY tint price which uses the same EXACT brand of high quality film as us"!

jus a thought.

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest scottydosnntkno

theres this one company on the detroit craigslist that all they ever post is one line "this week only 50% off any two windows $40 call today blah blah blah", and many times theres no reply email, no name, and several of the words are spelt wrong or put in multiple times, and they repost it 5 times a day.

Its a heartbreaking situation for me, being a competitor. They do a lot of buisiness, mostly auto (alarms, tint, access.). I did some research and found a lot of positive responses to the company (I went to KTRH.com (740AM) and searched TintHouston)) and many are written on the same day, which makes me believe many are false testimonies. None of the "big" window film companies in Houston advertise on the radio, and I am still close with one of my competitors that I used to work for. So, what do I do when a potential custy asks/tells me about Tint Houston? In my heart I feel like I should let them know who they are...which is a fake. I suppose I shouldnt let it bother me but these gus are HACKS!

Its a heartbreaking situation for me, being a competitor. They do a lot of buisiness, mostly auto (alarms, tint, access.). I did some research and found a lot of positive responses to the company (I went to KTRH.com (740AM) and searched TintHouston)) and many are written on the same day, which makes me believe many are false testimonies. None of the "big" window film companies in Houston advertise on the radio, and I am still close with one of my competitors that I used to work for. So, what do I do when a potential custy asks/tells me about Tint Houston? In my heart I feel like I should let them know who they are...which is a fake. I suppose I shouldnt let it bother me but these gus are HACKS!

This is why I started a thread last week "do we really need more tinters" just so they come on here and ruin the industry even more, the main problem is the manufacturers, because they just wanna move film makes it easy for any regular joe to buy :beer

Archived