Guest signsbydale

Guest signsbydale

I own a manufacturing company for making the Big Squeegee Laminating Tools. A tinting professional has asked me if our tools will work for putting tint on store windows. My visit here is for, more or less, research into the feasibility of making squeegees to fit the needs of the tinting trade.

My first impression is that some of our tools will do the job with very few modifications. The tools are designed to apply vinyl to signs/windows without bubbles, wrinkles or the use of application fluids.

You have a nice forum here. I hope we can help each other out.

Thank you,

Dale Robinson

bigsqueegee.com

I own a manufacturing company for making the Big Squeegee Laminating Tools. A tinting professional has asked me if our tools will work for putting tint on store windows. My visit here is for, more or less, research into the feasibility of making squeegees to fit the needs of the tinting trade.

My first impression is that some of our tools will do the job with very few modifications. The tools are designed to apply vinyl to signs/windows without bubbles, wrinkles or the use of application fluids.

Thank you,

Dale Robinson

bigsqueegee.com

Hey Dale good to see you over here. I hung at signs 101 for awhile but haven’t had time for much more than TD lately. You know your big squeegee might work for flat glass if the adhesive on the film is right. I can’t remember the specifics on the big squeegee but remember I wanted one but was always too broke. I can tell all members here that do work with vinyl that Dale and his tools are top of the line. IMO

Here is a link to his site Dales Products

:spit

Thank you,

Dale Robinson

bigsqueegee.com

Hey Dale good to see you over here. I hung at signs 101 for awhile but haven’t had time for much more than TD lately. You know your big squeegee might work for flat glass if the adhesive on the film is right. I can’t remember the specifics on the big squeegee but remember I wanted one but was always too broke. I can tell all members here that do work with vinyl that Dale and his tools are top of the line. IMO

Here is a link to his site Dales Products

:lol

:evilgrin agreed...top quality products. I would think the film would have to have a PS adhesive though....no? :)

Archived