05 Kia Rio

Guest travis22

Guest travis22

I'm currently attempting a Kia Rio. Down to just the back glass and can't seem to get it to shrink without it creasing at least in one spot. Not sure why I'm having trouble with it. The first time I attempted it it shrunk perfectly. What happened then was I couldn't remove the third brake light from the package tray so I cut it out. When installing the film tore around the cut out, so the film had to be tossed. Now I've got the third brake light out and can't get the dang film to lay down. I've tried the dryers sheets as well as doing it with solution and the lift and pull....which the last one I totally suck at haha. Any suggestions on what I can try to get this sucker to lay down? The only thing that has changed since the first time when it worked was I'm using different dryer sheets since I ran out of the others. Could that be the cause of the creasing?

Guest tintmanlibby
I'm currently attempting a Kia Rio. Down to just the back glass and can't seem to get it to shrink without it creasing at least in one spot. Not sure why I'm having trouble with it. The first time I attempted it it shrunk perfectly. What happened then was I couldn't remove the third brake light from the package tray so I cut it out. When installing the film tore around the cut out, so the film had to be tossed. Now I've got the third brake light out and can't get the dang film to lay down. I've tried the dryers sheets as well as doing it with solution and the lift and pull....which the last one I totally suck at haha. Any suggestions on what I can try to get this sucker to lay down? The only thing that has changed since the first time when it worked was I'm using different dryer sheets since I ran out of the others. Could that be the cause of the creasing?

try this web site it will help you so much that you will send me a thank you card www.icanttintsoimlookingforapro2doitforme.com

or www.imahackthathas2givearefund.org

Archived