Happy custumer

Guest peter-SI

Guest peter-SI

A whille ago customer came to me in the shop and asked me if is posible to do just a back glass. I sad no problem dude, why you dont want sides to do?

Is already done! He did it himself, and he says its OK - but had some problems with back glass. He didnt want to pull it off and redo. OMG

slika094.jpg

slika093.jpg

I did the back glass, he called me back I 1 motnh to tell me that his friends dont bellive there is a film on back glass. hahahaha

another satisfied customer :thumb

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

dude thats a sin leaving that %&$# on, I nearly feel sorry for that guy and tinted them anyway hahahaha

Although I would still worry about who he tells that done it, he may pass it on that he didnt do any of it!

dude thats a sin leaving that %&$# on, I nearly feel sorry for that guy and tinted them anyway hahahaha

Although I would still worry about who he tells that done it, he may pass it on that he didnt do any of it!

Guest tintgod
A whille ago customer came to me in the shop and asked me if is posible to do just a back glass. I sad no problem dude, why you dont want sides to do?

Is already done! He did it himself, and he says its OK - but had some problems with back glass. He didnt want to pull it off and redo. OMG

slika094.jpg

slika093.jpg

I did the back glass, he called me back I 1 motnh to tell me that his friends dont bellive there is a film on back glass. hahahaha

another satisfied customer :fart

no way in hell I put my work on that if he leave it like that... :thumb

or..on the other hand..maybe he will get a clue of what it is suppose to look like and have you redo the sides?....I guess you can take that chance?

Guest peter-SI

lilDetails: exacly my point!

Any whay he rufused to redo side glasses because he spend wholle day to do this and put in so mutch energy and contenctration. hahahaha

I did the back glass toke the money and ... let it be. :thumb

Archived