Happy custumer

Guest peter-SI

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest peter-SI
if I were you I wouldn't have touched it. :dunno just for the simple fact that when someone asks who tinted it he can now say...."Peter-SI" tinted it.

bingo.

He can say that "God" tinted this car nobudy will beliwe him, back glass is prfect no a single dust point + the sides are purple allready. + my name is known all over our small country as one of the top 3. - so need to be afraid.

blade: lambo remided me on this fotos.

Mdog: I have those on my phone, when a have a bad morning I just look at them and the smile comes on my face. :thumb

I got this guy with a new Mazda 3 hatch, says he only wants the rear window tinted using HIS film. OK so I meet him at the dealer, he had bought a complete tint kit off ebay and he didn't want to do the back window, cause he thought it looked too hard. OMG, the side windows looked like black and white tye-dye...it was sooo bad and one of the roll-ups had two separate pieces of film on it. When I pointed it out, he said yeah I've got to get another kit and redo those. He said the complete pre-cut kit cost $80, and now he has to get another kit to redo the glass and he paid me $80 for my expertise on the rear window. Total=$240. I said you could have just paid me $200. ANOTHER ONE...Asian kid calls to ask how much to tint a new Corolla, so I give him my price. No. Too high he says. A couple weeks late I get another call from him. He wants me to go ahead and tint it. OK, so I get to his house and the cars has crap tint all around. He did it himself. I said well NOW it's gonna cost another $125 to strip. He hooed and hawed but finally OK'd it. WHY do I get these crazies???

Guest tintmanlibby
A whille ago customer came to me in the shop and asked me if is posible to do just a back glass. I sad no problem dude, why you dont want sides to do?

Is already done! He did it himself, and he says its OK - but had some problems with back glass. He didnt want to pull it off and redo. OMG

slika094.jpg

slika093.jpg

I did the back glass, he called me back I 1 motnh to tell me that his friends dont bellive there is a film on back glass. hahahaha

another satisfied customer :lol

no way in hell I put my work on that if he leave it like that... :gasp

or..on the other hand..maybe he will get a clue of what it is suppose to look like and have you redo the sides?....I guess you can take that chance?

auto zone tint installed with no soap :thumb when my ex wife come's to get here new car tinted I'll show ya what a bad tint job is

Archived