SIERRAS WINDOW TINTING

Guest dennissierra

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Thats the guy that posted this earlier...what a fool.

http://www.tintdude.com/forum/index.php?sh...mp;#entry660907

fool huh!!! well I dont maybe this is better

sierra's window tinting

lowest prices anywhere

lifetime warranty included

100% satisfaction guaranteed!!

This is what I'm talking about. Low ballers never last, and it ruins the industry.

Guest dennissierra
Lowest Prices Anywhere....Lower doesnt mean better...You get what you pay for...You may want to rethink your advertising slogan

YOUR RIGHT WHAT U MEANT TO PUT IS

SIERRA'S WINDOW TINTING

LOWEST PRICES ANYWHERE

LIFETIME WARRANTY INCLUDED

100% CUSTOMER SATISFACTION!!

WITH THIS SLOGAN WILL BRING SUCCESS TO ME :dunno

I MEAN THAT SLOGAN IS WORKING WELL FOR ME I DO ALOT OF CARS AND I CHARGE THE SAME PRICE AS NJ/NY SHOPS WE DO ALOT OF WORK WE CHARGE NICE AND CHEAP AND WE GIVE THE BEST WORK WE ARE KNOW IN THE TRI STATE AREA JUST OPENED THE SHOP IN OHIO AND LITTLE BY LITTLE I WILL GET ALL THE CLIENTS I NEED BELIEVE ME IVE BEEN DOING AT THESE PRICES FOR A WHILE ALREADY EVERY1 HERE IN OHIO LETS SEE THERE IS MORE MONEY IN NJ NY OF COURSE OHIO PPL DONT MAKE MUCH MONEY AND I CALL THESE SHOPS TO SEE HOW MUCH THEY CHARGE WOW THEY OVER PRICED I MEAN 200-300 WOW THATS CRAZY WHY RIPP PPL OFF I GOT 2 SUCCESSFULL SHOPS IN JERSEY AND NEW YORK CHARGING THE WAY I DO AND GIVING THE LIFETIME WARRANTY AND IM DOING GREAT AND NOW WE ARE SPREADING ALL OVER I JUST OPENED ONE IN OHIO FOR A COUPLE MONTHS AND NOW READY TO OPEN A SECOND SHOP IN OHIO SECRET LOCATION IN A VERY NICE AREA U WILL HERE OF ME IN OHIO VERY SOON JUST HOW I DID IN NY NJ AND WE WILL HAVE BY NEXT YEAR. 3 OTHER SHOPS IN FLORIDA THATS ALREADY IN THE MOVEMENT US SIERRA'S ARE EVERYWHERE AND UNBEATABLE I COME FROM A FAMILY OF TINTERS HEY THATS ALL WE KNOW HOW TO DO THERES LIKE 10 OF US TINTING UNCLES BROTHERS COUSINS SO REMEMBER MY NAME!!!

IF U NEED ANY HELP OR TIPS JUST ASK ME ;)

HAPPY TINTING TO ALL

Lowest Prices Anywhere....Lower doesnt mean better...You get what you pay for...You may want to rethink your advertising slogan

YOUR RIGHT WHAT U MEANT TO PUT IS

SIERRA'S WINDOW TINTING

LOWEST PRICES ANYWHERE

LIFETIME WARRANTY INCLUDED

100% CUSTOMER SATISFACTION!!

WITH THIS SLOGAN WILL BRING SUCCESS TO ME :thumb

I MEAN THAT SLOGAN IS WORKING WELL FOR ME I DO ALOT OF CARS AND I CHARGE THE SAME PRICE AS NJ/NY SHOPS WE DO ALOT OF WORK WE CHARGE NICE AND CHEAP AND WE GIVE THE BEST WORK WE ARE KNOW IN THE TRI STATE AREA JUST OPENED THE SHOP IN OHIO AND LITTLE BY LITTLE I WILL GET ALL THE CLIENTS I NEED BELIEVE ME IVE BEEN DOING AT THESE PRICES FOR A WHILE ALREADY EVERY1 HERE IN OHIO LETS SEE THERE IS MORE MONEY IN NJ NY OF COURSE OHIO PPL DONT MAKE MUCH MONEY AND I CALL THESE SHOPS TO SEE HOW MUCH THEY CHARGE WOW THEY OVER PRICED I MEAN 200-300 WOW THATS CRAZY WHY RIPP PPL OFF I GOT 2 SUCCESSFULL SHOPS IN JERSEY AND NEW YORK CHARGING THE WAY I DO AND GIVING THE LIFETIME WARRANTY AND IM DOING GREAT AND NOW WE ARE SPREADING ALL OVER I JUST OPENED ONE IN OHIO FOR A COUPLE MONTHS AND NOW READY TO OPEN A SECOND SHOP IN OHIO SECRET LOCATION IN A VERY NICE AREA U WILL HERE OF ME IN OHIO VERY SOON JUST HOW I DID IN NY NJ AND WE WILL HAVE BY NEXT YEAR. 3 OTHER SHOPS IN FLORIDA THATS ALREADY IN THE MOVEMENT US SIERRA'S ARE EVERYWHERE AND UNBEATABLE I COME FROM A FAMILY OF TINTERS HEY THATS ALL WE KNOW HOW TO DO THERES LIKE 10 OF US TINTING UNCLES BROTHERS COUSINS SO REMEMBER MY NAME!!!

IF U NEED ANY HELP OR TIPS JUST ASK ME ;)

HAPPY TINTING TO ALL

Guest dennissierra

sierra's window tinting

lowest prices anywhere

This is what I'm talking about. Low ballers never last, and it ruins the industry.

LMAO HAHAH LOW BALLERS YEA NEVER LAST THATS WHY WE HAVE THREE SHOPS IN THREE DIFF STATES AND MORE TO COME AT YA SO WATCH FOR UZ DONT HATE HATE THE GAME FOOLLLLLL...

Guest dennissierra

sierra's window tinting

lowest prices anywhere

SO U FROM HOUSTON TEXAS HMM I GOT FAMILY IN HOUSTON MIGHT HAVE TO SCOPE OUT THAT AREA AND PUT A SIERRAS SHOP THERE NOMORE CARS FOR U LOL

Archived