non paying customers

Guest tintec

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
you dont't pay you dont get your car

I had a guy who only had 3/4 of the money to pay me for the job and wanted me to let him pay me when he got paid!!!! I told him :dunno

Ain't happening!!!!! You understood the price from the beginning and until you pay me in full start walking cuz you ain't getting your car back till I get my money!!! 30 minutes latter I had my $!! Stand your ground because they'll find a way to get the money!

That's A gypsy trick.

Bingo ,this happened to me last Friday.

So I let the car go but took the amp and bass box out of car ,needless to say they turned up Saturday bang on time.

I was expecting some problem when they got there,but took the dog with me and they soon left -poorer.

Hate those cheap bar stewards.

You can keep the car as long as they are not disabled or a taxi service.

That's A gypsy trick.

to be honest I think he was a gypsy,I work from a garage I had built at my parents house so I didnt really want a big scene,but even though I had keys of punto I had no log book so I couldnt have sold it,but at the end of the day its a lesson learned(no more pikeys)not to be stereotypical,im sure im not the only 1 to have gotten caught like this,40 quid of film and 3 hours graft,once bitten on this 1 I think :dunno

Guest Jerry250f

Thats when you lock the garage door and tell them to leave. Luckily I got 2 100lb German Shepherds that tend to sway peoples feelings about screwing around at my place.

No matter who you are or where you are located, someone is always going to try something. I've had customers drop off their vehicle, leave for 4 hours, return to pick it up to tell me, they need their vehicle so they can drive to an atm to pay me :evilgrin or act like I "owe" them some sort of discount for paying cash when they put a cc on the counter... :bingo

No payment = no keys. I don't know how people can sleep at night working so hard to rip others off....

Archived