non paying customers

Guest tintec

Guest Total tint
No matter who you are or where you are located, someone is always going to try something. I've had customers drop off their vehicle, leave for 4 hours, return to pick it up to tell me, they need their vehicle so they can drive to an atm to pay me :bingo or act like I "owe" them some sort of discount for paying cash when they put a cc on the counter... :dunno

No payment = no keys. I don't know how people can sleep at night working so hard to rip others off....

:evilgrin

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What the f%^* are these people thinking. They come to get their windows tinted and dont bring cash or check. I never let that happen....I follow them to the ATM machine!!!

well well what do ya know,that custy showed up first thing this morning with cash in his hand :rollin still its a lesson learned,from now on the likes of these people itll be half the money up front or no job,CASE CLOSED :rollin

glad to hear they paid up :rollin Check out what your state laws are in regards to non-payment of services. In most states, you are not obligated to return the vehicle until payment has been made.

Archived