We have a WINNER!!

TintJunkie

Guest Jerry250f

"EXECUTIVE MOTORSPORTS also specializes in window tinting. Our state of the art laser tint cutter insures that your windows never get scratched"

:dunno I don't scratch windows and I don't own some fancy state of the art laser tint cutter either. :evilgrin:bingo

this is why helmets for babies should be compulsary , obviously these guys were dropped many times when an infant.

I charge what I think im worth not some stupid cheap price to secure the jobs , id rather do less cars but get paid for my service rather than do half a$$ed jobs on double the cars for the same amount or less money.

$80 for a sedan ? thatl do 2 wind ups with me thats about it.

this is why helmets for babies should be compulsary , obviously these guys were dropped many times when an infant.

I charge what I think im worth not some stupid cheap price to secure the jobs , id rather do less cars but get paid for my service rather than do half a$$ed jobs on double the cars for the same amount or less money.

$80 for a sedan ? thatl do 2 wind ups with me thats about it.

:evilgrin

Guest peter-SI

jeah!

Absolut free tintjobs + we pay u an extra 1000€... must say that is an extra stupid aproach to marketing - wrong wrong. Sad.

We are rising prices to each other because that is the way to proff quality :trustme

Archived