Poll: SunTek vs Global

Guest drmrjon

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest tintgod

call suntek and ask for a sample and give them a try and judge for yourself.

I would go with suntek of the two...but...I would also check with sungard as well and give them a try...you may like it better then the other two choices. :lol

Guest vclimber
call suntek and ask for a sample and give them a try and judge for yourself.

I would go with suntek of the two...but...I would also check with sungard as well and give them a try...you may like it better then the other two choices. :lol

:lol How times have changed.

Guest vclimber
SunGard?? Yuck! There is a reason why they went under.

I agree Sun Gard was bad but FTI is no more now... Solamatrix is a totally different company with a lot of improvements.

Guest tintgod
SunGard?? Yuck! There is a reason why they went under.

I haven't used Global, but I have used SunTek. I loved it when using it until I came across a problem with the HP line. Im told the carbon line would be the one to use. Id go Suntek.

have you tried any of their new stuff...they retooled a lot of stuff since solamatrix took the wheel?...give them a try before you judge....do you judge everyone from their past experiences ?

Guest drmrjon

I called SunTek and they sent me a 15ft roll of 20 carbon and 15ft roll of ASWF film. Very nice people to talk to. I'm waiting to try the film on my next job, but things are a little slow in my small town. Looks like I need to order up some SunTek. :rollin

Archived