Help find tint

Guest skyware

Guest skyware
I have some name brand film on clearance that will work great for you. Several sizes and major brands, I just don't use it anymore. Call if you aree interested 503 382 9667. Thats the number at my office. they have sold about 100 rolls but still have some and they know what kind. Also contact Valuetint on TintDude, he has containers full of film that some might meet your needs.

Good Luck

I Checked out the list (PDF) from your website listed.

About how much would I need for 1 whole 4 door mid size car? (Assuming I know what im doing)

20'' x 10' ?

24'' x 12' ?

Thanks

Guest skyware
Most DIY jobs look like this:

Do yourself a favor and save a lot of time, aggravation and money by taking it to a pro.

Where are you located? We might be able to recommend a pro in your area.

Oops, didn't see your location post..

http://www.tintdude.com/Arizona.html

If it looks like that thats fine with me.

We going for personal Growth.

Its not a great car I plan to do this on, So if its crappy, I can take it off.

Good luck finding any quality film for that price.

Ok, then can you point out Anything and about where to get it at?

When I look up all these companies that you guys are posting, I still cant find anywhere to get them.

Does anyone have anything to say about Gila.

It sounds like the Sony of Home audio.

I would go to different film manufacturers websites and locate a distributor. Almost all distributors will have a low end film. You may, however, have to become a dealer to purchase, but if you are serious about learning how to tint, this may not be a bad idea. You will have to get a minimum size of 36" to do a complete 4 door car. Sometimes 36" isn't tall enough for some rear windows, but its a good start. If you can't get a 36", get a 40". I would try Suntek. The prices are very good and many times they will send you half a roll to try it out for free!!

When you get on the manu's websites, there is usually a place to search for a distributor.

There is a distributor in Phoenix, Arizona.... http://www.suntekfilms.com/distributors_us.htm

you need at least a 36"x15' to got most cars done. if I were you try to buy from stan. he may have a 40" or 36" by 50 feet for a good price. with that much tint you might be able to learn enough and get 1 or 2 cars done. you have to expect to waste a bit so maybe 1 car. while youre at it buy a good sprayer, a yellow squeegee, a hard card, and an olfa knife. that should be your starter kit. and watch his videos on his websites, they might be able to give you enough to get the idea. the full dvd's r available for purchase also.

Guest skyware
you need at least a 36"x15' to got most cars done. if I were you try to buy from stan. he may have a 40" or 36" by 50 feet for a good price. with that much tint you might be able to learn enough and get 1 or 2 cars done. you have to expect to waste a bit so maybe 1 car. while youre at it buy a good sprayer, a yellow squeegee, a hard card, and an olfa knife. that should be your starter kit. and watch his videos on his websites, they might be able to give you enough to get the idea. the full dvd's r available for purchase also.

No worries,

Im already You Tube Certified.

Archived