RIOTS IN RIGA

I dont know anything about Russia's gov't but from the looks of it, it looks like you have done very well for yourself. Does the gov't take a lot of your money b/c you are so successful?

If so, it sounds a lot like what is about to happen here. We will have a glass ceiling to bump our heads on. Thanks Obama!!

I am not exact from Russia. 18 years ago we was one country USSR. But at 1991 we became independent and at 2004 we joind EC - European Community. But when we became independent, hen we became capitalists - all start work like :) and yes - gone well. But - here, in Latvia, gvernment became fat, lazy and forget about their people, those who voted for this independence, for this government. And....yesterday people come to tell that we are not happy with our "white house" and our "obama" - as this people forget those who gave them power. Their people.

I think thats good news to become a capitalist society, and given the ability to vote. Allow be to brag a bit. Our country was founded on this revolutionary concept of capitalism...and it works. As a very young country, mistakes will be made.

Our founding fathers would not recognize our country today. We have become fat and lazy as well. There are nothing but corrupt politicians in our country, that are lobbyists. Our new president, has made a couple of good decisions for his cabinet, and some poor choices as well. Our new treasury secretary has not paid his taxes, and owes over $35,000 in back taxes, but our media writes it off as a mistake that anyone could have made. Uh huh.

Sorry to get off on such a rant, but I'm very young, and have never known "the good ole days". I have 2 small children now, and I want them to know "the good ole days".

Hey Leo I’m just back from Ukraine (got out right before they ran out of gas) and my contract with the people I was with in Eastern EU is over so maybe I need to come over and help you protect the Vodka Museum :lol2 . Stay out of the middle of it! :krazy

And You visited Sakura Company and Mr. Igor there :dunno .

Your contract is over? So fast?

COME HERE - LET'S SIGN NEW ONE! No jokes, Sir!

:spit I always loved Safety and Security..And now it's our time......Heat shrinking - was yesterday. STrong and easy in installation SAFETY - modern days.

And for us this films start from 8 mil.... 4 or 7 mil - just for fun....

8 mil - 2 ply

12 mil - 3 ply (not one or 2 ply)

21 mil - 3-4 ply - that's future of window film industry

IMHO.....

Crisis make people to became robbers.....

Just come from robbed bank 10 inch glass was brojem...25 mm not mil....

YEs, it's our time.....

Archived