Vinyl Cutters?

Guest enigmabomb

Guest enigmabomb

Hey Guys,

I'm brand new at this, and all my research has told me that if I want to be bad ass at this, I need to have a vinyl cutter. What do you think of JZGraphics.com these vinyl cutters? or should I just pick up something cheap on ebay? or do I need to drop big coin on rolandga.com a name brand?

someone is doing this here im sure, please let me know how its working!

Thanks

Josh

Hey Guys,

my research has told me that if I want to be bad ass at this, I need to have a vinyl cutter.

Josh

anyone can have a computer cut a pattern. to be bad ass at this you need to know how to do it all yourself. plotters are fun at times for certain things but they're not the answer to becoming a bad ass tinter. :krazy

Guest GDK Electronics
anyone can have a computer cut a pattern. to be bad ass at this you need to know how to do it all yourself. plotters are fun at times for certain things but they're not the answer to becoming a bad ass tinter. :krazy

Just so everyone is aware, I use my plotter for vinyl lettering and decals. LOL

Hey Guys,

my research has told me that if I want to be bad ass at this, I need to have a vinyl cutter.

Josh

Nuf said!

Archived