Tinting a rental

We do a lot of reconditioning for the rental agencies here. They Pay us to remove the window film. Watch out, they can go back to your credit card and charge you for paying me to remove! If not a worry, then keep on tinting those rentals!

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest tintmanlibby
Paging Dark Dan and 1pecc, I know you have done this before.. the photos were damn funny... did you get hassled when you returned it? I have a lil Kia for prob a week and I'm dyin to tint it.

Anyone else? :beer

atc film leaves no glue :bingo

Paging Dark Dan and 1pecc, I know you have done this before.. the photos were damn funny... did you get hassled when you returned it? I have a lil Kia for prob a week and I'm dyin to tint it.

Anyone else? :beer

atc film leaves no glue :bingo

I think I better use some Solargard :lol Supreme 15 on the rear section, looks great. Not too dark, not too light.

Guest tintmanlibby

Anyone else? :lol

atc film leaves no glue :beer

I think I better use some Solargard :bingo Supreme 15 on the rear section, looks great. Not too dark, not too light.

most retal's that I personal rent alway's end up with transmision problem's

I love putting em in park before I stop .and if you put a car in revese @ 7 mph it will work anything past that the car make's a loud grinding noise :lol

Guest Bulldog

Anyone else? :spit

atc film leaves no glue :fdup

I think I better use some Solargard :spit Supreme 15 on the rear section, looks great. Not too dark, not too light.

I thought that they hired you to sell??!! :nope

Archived