Automotive Tint & Visual Tinter Software

Guest Manus

I live in Newport NH, I’m starting an automotive tinting company and I would like to know where you guys buy your automotive film and how I could go about purchasing Visual Tinter. I’m looking for a factory direct film distributor, for cheap film but decent quality. I’m not looking to cut corners I’m just looking to get the best bang for my buck. Trying to buy the Visual Tinter software has proven to be nothing but trouble I called them numerous times. I get an automated message so I have left at least 6 and haven’t gotten a call back. Please Help!

I live in Newport NH, I’m starting an automotive tinting company and I would like to know where you guys buy your automotive film and how I could go about purchasing Visual Tinter. I’m looking for a factory direct film distributor, for cheap film but decent quality. I’m not looking to cut corners I’m just looking to get the best bang for my buck. Trying to buy the Visual Tinter software has proven to be nothing but trouble I called them numerous times. I get an automated message so I have left at least 6 and haven’t gotten a call back. Please Help!

how long have youi been tinting ?

how long have youi been tinting ?

I have worked at a shop for about 2 years and am looking to start my own business tinting

shouldn't you already have an idea of where to go for film? I've been doing this for >1 year and already know pretty much who distributes what in my area and what I can and can't get. Also know the pricing for anything that I wanted to get.

shouldn't you already have an idea of where to go for film? I've been doing this for >1 year and already know pretty much who distributes what in my area and what I can and can't get. Also know the pricing for anything that I wanted to get.

With dumb comments like that I’m surprise this forum is running as well as it is. The reason why I ask JRock, is to get the best deal maybe there’s a distributor out there that has great deal that being way up North, where I am located, I might not hear about it other than asking on a forum discussion board.

Archived