CIRCUIT CITY CLOSING ALL STORES

Mdog

Shame on me but....fine with me. Horrible customer service, employees are dumber than a 3 dollar bill, stupid store layout. I know some have changed, but how dumb is it that you have to checkout at one register and then go to another with reciept, then wait for the product. :thumb

At one point, they decided that their sales staff was being paid too much, so, you could stay and work for less $$, or find a job elsewhere.

They lost most of their workforce, brought in folks willing to work for the lower wage.

The previous staff was quite informative and could answer all questions. When they brought in the low cost staff, there were times the sales rep knew less than I did. Sad, but you get what you pay for.

Guest Jerry250f

They been gone from my area for about a month or so. About a year or 2 ago a new best buy opened up less than a mile away. I went to circuit citys fixture liquidation ( shelves, cameras, display tables etc.) and the prices were crazy I couldn't find one thing for a good price. I went to the value city one and got all kinds of good stuff for less than $100 like the huge mirrors in the dressing rooms and on the walls and the office supplies etc.

Shame on me but....fine with me. Horrible customer service, employees are dumber than a 3 dollar bill, stupid store layout. I know some have changed, but how dumb is it that you have to checkout at one register and then go to another with reciept, then wait for the product. :thumb

I agree, I never liked shopping there...

About five years ago my Mom bought a desktop computer from them and when we opened it up it only had half the memory the computer was suppossed to come with. So I tried to fix the problem for her and they complete pricks about it so my Mom just ended up taking it back. I haven't been back since

Archived