Pic of the Week #90 Submissions

Guest shadowline
The car is 10% with a 30% screen, each to their own eh................... lol

Dude, I would consider removing that photo. Picture this he knocks down and kills a child crossing the road at night. Yep the book will be thrown at him, and trust me he will be so scared of whats happening, he WILL name you as the stupid tinter that put the film on. Then my friend you will be charged aswell. And the fact you put pictures on the internet of your llegal work aint going to help your cause

Dude, I would consider removing that photo. Picture this he knocks down and kills a child crossing the road at night. Yep the book will be thrown at him, and trust me he will be so scared of whats happening, he WILL name you as the stupid tinter that put the film on. Then my friend you will be charged aswell. And the fact you put pictures on the internet of your llegal work aint going to help your cause

does the irish have tint laws?

Guest shadowline

does the irish have tint laws?

Yep same as the UK mainland, so hes posted a highly !llegal tint job and left the reg number on display, not the brightest thing to do. :dunno ....... Now lets get back on subject

Yeah buddy some of you guys are right! I didnt really think of it like that, although I do make them sign a form to say it isn't road legal although they do know the score.

I think I'll quit those sun strips, nothin deeper than 14"...

Cheers guys for the experienced tips

Archived