stupidest question ever

customer beat me back into my shop first thing thismorning, for 2 doors on a super crew, the guy watched and gave every damn dumbass question that their is, from "oh that goes on the outside" to "is the sticker go to dry like that" because the adhesive was milky looking :)

but the stupidest thing ever I heard was "how are we going to get all that water inside my door dry?" freaking morons :)

Guest Braud Spectrum

Yep. I've heard that one too. rolleyes.gif

Tell um it's a specially designed solution..tests and improves the rust proofing performance then evaporates.

then after the guys saw the water on the floor he asked me if I thought water was gonna get in there when it rained :) I didnt know what to say on that one, that was even stupider.

Guest thetintshop

I have very concerned customers when it comes to the water going inside the door. they always ask if the water is going to make it start rusting, if it's gonna mess up the speakers, ect.

I always tell them the same thing. I tell them they better not ever wash it or drive it in the rain. they always give me a dumb ass look.

Archived