Advertise Here

Ford Mustang Shelby 08 & 09

Guest oasisglatint

Guest oasisglatint
they paid some $$$$$$$$$$$$$$ for that KR edition

YUP!!

Freak'n sweet customer. LOADED, and gives me no :thumb WHATSOEVER!!!!!!!

And ALWAYS pays CASH..... to boot!!!!!!!!!!!

:thumb

Guest oasisglatint
Nice rides. Is the windshield tinted on the silver one? Whats the KR for?

No on the front. The KR stands for knight rider :spit

The custy said it was the 1 used in the new knight rider show.

Guest oasisglatint
Stangs like that are a dime a dozen out here........ :spit No owner that I know would....do thier car that way. Getto.

WTF are you talking about.

No stang owners tint where you're at? Or do you mean they are below you and you're film???

Dude, you're an a**hole!!!!

Do some research, I'm not sure on this completely, but that KR is more expensive than some of the pompas ass lexus's you ppf!

Stangs like that are a dime a dozen out here........ :spit No owner that I know would....do thier car that way. Getto.

No stang owners tint where you're at? Or do you mean they are below you and you're film???

Do some research, I'm not sure on this completely, but that KR is more expensive than some of the pompas ass lexus's you ppf!

:spit Here we go again...I THINK Zues meant the graphics on the car are lame. Not that you did them. The Tint looks great I don't think he is knockin you on that.

:nope

Sorry dude. I didnt mean to offend. Looks like you do great work. I was just saying I see alot of new stangs GT and or BOSS....all the time. Sweet cars and that KR is badazz. And the stangs I see are tinted just not that dark.

And as far as Lexus.....who cares.....I call em all %&$# boxes............. :rollin

:beer

Archived