One Way Film

I'm thinking OWT might have been referring to me as well possibly , however I re read my post and don't think I was coming off that way..if it appears that way in the type..wasn't intended Solar Shades :bingo

My comment on the holy grail of films / becoming millionaires is just a reflection of past conversations that have takes place on the forum over the years .. if they can put a man on the moon, how come over 40yrs later they can't come up with a film that works 1 way both day and night :beer

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest absolutetinting
Needing some one way film, so the customer can see out of there property, and no one can see in. There is alot of light in the property as well...

Is there a complete one way film on the market?

The closes film in the market is a dual reflective limo. I believe hanita and starco has it. I've installed in malls and offices.

I just received this email about a new film by LLumar...

LLumar RN07G SR PS One-Way Mirror Product

LLumar RN07G SR PS is a unique solution to the popular ‘One Way Mirror’ trend. This product has the highest exterior /lowest interior reflectance performance as compared to competitive products. The unique reflectance creates privacy through a sophisticated one-way mirror view with very high heat rejection. And, it is safe on many double pane applications.

Competitive Set Comparison

RN07G SR PS

o 1-3% higher heat rejection - TSER = 84%

o 8-9% higher external reflectance providing the highest level of heat rejection

o 7-9% lower internal reflectance providing the clearest internal day and night views

o 8% lower Solar Energy Absorptance (SEA) least amount of solar absorbance lends least amount of stress to glazing

Consumer Features and Benefits

o High exterior/low interior reflectivity – creates a unique, one-way “mirror” effect

o Extremely high solar performance (TSER) – saves energy, improves comfort

o Provides privacy plus strong solar control

o Reflective, grey color popular among commercial designers

o Other benefits - HPR adhesive, scratch- resistant coating, >99% UV rejection

o 10-Year Manufacturer Warranty

So I guess CP finally came up with a film just for the one way look.

About time.

Guest thatsnappyguy
Not good, anyway, I guess your best bet would be a so called dual-reflective film, which is NR from the inside and reflective from the outside, but if inside is more light than outside then there is little you can do.

Well you have 15years under your belt, and yet you have not come up with an answer.... So im guessing :rollin experiance dont count for much!

Because there is no positive answer to your question, with 7 years of expereince you SHOULD know that by now!!

maybe its been 7 years that he has been knowing about the existence of window tint...it just took him 7 years to get a job.

Archived