What would you do???

Guest oasisglatint

Guest filmslayer
In Florida it's a cival suite because it's a misdameaner! Not sure how much the fine is cuz I haven't had any problems! That's probably why I'm not to concerned about doing it from time to time! Now if I got caught and had a fine slapped on me then I wouldn't care if it was my mother, no !llegal film! :spit

I was under the impression that the fine was $2000 a window in FL ,but do not know for sure either . I've never had an issue either ...

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply
In Florida it's a cival suite because it's a misdameaner! Not sure how much the fine is cuz I haven't had any problems! That's probably why I'm not to concerned about doing it from time to time! Now if I got caught and had a fine slapped on me then I wouldn't care if it was my mother, no !llegal film! :spit

I was under the impression that the fine was $2000 a window in FL ,but do not know for sure either . I've never had an issue either ...

There's a fine for the owner and a fine for the installer and if your both than it's a double wammy! :spit

my boss will only do legal fl. limits she is sending away 3/4 of the auto tint jobs. I've been telling her no receipts, and bumping it up 50 -75$ for darker tint. if I tinted the cars the way thay want I would be twice as busy on the cars. boss say's flat glass is more importaint

your boss is smart

my boss will only do legal fl. limits she is sending away 3/4 of the auto tint jobs. I've been telling her no receipts, and bumping it up 50 -75$ for darker tint. if I tinted the cars the way thay want I would be twice as busy on the cars. boss say's flat glass is more importaint

your boss is smart

I too agree

There's a fine for the owner and a fine for the installer and if your both than it's a double wammy! :beer

:rollin I thought it was 5k to the installer but I dont know what it is to the shop....and I think it's a federal offence.... :spit

99% of the work I have done is legal but sometimes I have a GOOD customer that is an exception. If they get stopped ....play stupid...they tell the cop they bought the car that way and have no idea about the state laws.

CASH and NO receipt.

I would hate to have someone get into a wreck ......someone gets hurt or dies....then someone gets sued and the !llegal tint comes back to me. That would suck.

Archived