YOU FIND THAT YOUR SUPPLIER CHEATED YOU

LEO'n'DARTZ

Guest Diamond Tints
Easy. Do as you should.

SWITCH BRANDS IMMEDIATELY :lol2

I had it before guy worked for me, phoned my (old) supplier and told them this guy would approach them to be told "don't worry we wont supply him" then next they sell him film, wait for it

Cheaper than they supplied me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :poke

Phuck these cunts so I left them, and my new suppliers couldn't be more helpful :lol2

Just to play devils advocate, I have seen numerous shops that from the looks of their showroom and staff are 100% loyal to their manufacturer only to walk in the back and see dozens of boxes from another supplier. Thats not even the worst of it, the ones that claim to use a name brand and you see nothing but Korean films on the shelf out back.

There are bad apples on both sides of the fence on this one. :dunno

Guest vclimber
Just to play devils advocate, I have seen numerous shops that from the looks of their showroom and staff are 100% loyal to their manufacturer only to walk in the back and see dozens of boxes from another supplier. Thats not even the worst of it, the ones that claim to use a name brand and you see nothing but Korean films on the shelf out back.

There are bad apples on both sides of the fence on this one. :lol

Stop doing business with both kinds... simple fix. :dunno

There are bad apples on both sides of the fence on this one. :lol

Stop doing business with both kinds... simple fix. :lol

Both - and who will left after :dunno ?

My supplier sells to the shop right down the road. I dont worry about it. Matter of fact Im fine with it. My supplier makes more money for his family too. :dunno Now if hes out bidding against me or trying to sell my accounts film and a plotter thats a different story. :lol

Archived