tint prices

Guest streetsounds

Guest streetsounds

Its getting a little rediculous. I remember when it was very inexpencive to order 2 rolls at 40in. Geez just cost me an arm and a leg.

I know we cant discuss prices but what the hell is goin on

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

8 years of experience and you are finding prices are going up that much? I am paying very little more than I was when I started 10 years ago. I have raised my prices accordingly though so it is not a big deal.....

Film cost should not be an issue unless you are selling yourself very short on what you should be charging for your work! I would say that if your film cost is more than 20% of your selling price then you are way under priced!

If your film cost has increased that much, you either don't monitor them or your supplier is screwing you. Film prices have not jumped that much. It is possible that your supplier, many, if not all, have different levels of pricing. They may have moved you into a higher pricing level. Contact your supplier and discuss it. If there is not room for movement, look around. ther are many that are fair, if not great, on pricing. Shop the market and let em win YOU over. :thumb

Its getting a little rediculous. I remember when it was very inexpencive to order 2 rolls at 40in. Geez just cost me an arm and a leg.

I know we cant discuss prices but what the hell is goin on

Don't you use Johnson :thumb Aren't they one of the cheapest companies to buy from?

Archived