tint prices

Guest streetsounds

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest tintmanlibby
:poke I promise I'm one of the highest, if not the highest in town. You are in the same town as me, and I don't have any problem getting people to pay

IM MORE THAN DOULBE THE MOST EXPENCIVE SHOP IN TOWN AND I GET IT ,BUT DONT GET ME WRONG I STILL HAVE A ECONIMY FILM TO

Guest tintmanlibby
prices have gone up but the quality has increased and the time to tint a car has gone down. Since it is an old industry you make your money by volume . the days of charging $250 for a car has gone . You have to control your cost and increase your speed .

just have to sell a better product and corner your market :poke

prices have gone up but the quality has increased and the time to tint a car has gone down. Since it is an old industry you make your money by volume . the days of charging $250 for a car has gone . You have to control your cost and increase your speed .

$250 gone for a car? Slow down silver Quit wasting your jack on the marley cheeba!!!! I get more then that for a scion tc!!! You shoot out the best possible work you can using the best materials on the market and I assure you the money will be there. Its been our motto for 22 years. Give the client the best you have, everyday in and out, with the best materials you can buy, stand behind your work with your arms crossed knowing you gave it your all and the money will always be there......................

$250 gone for a car? Slow down silver Quit wasting your jack on the marley cheeba!!!! I get more then that for a scion tc!!! You shoot out the best possible work you can using the best materials on the market and I assure you the money will be there. Its been our motto for 22 years. Give the client the best you have, everyday in and out, with the best materials you can buy, stand behind your work with your arms crossed knowing you gave it your all and the money will always be there......................

I could get that too and maybe more but I would end up doing 1 or 2 a day . ALso your up north less competition and people have more money .

I could get that too and maybe more but I would end up doing 1 or 2 a day . ALso your up north less competition and people have more money .

What makes you think this?

An example are constuction jobs . In NY chicago my cousin said they get $25 hr + . You are lucky to get $12 down here. Cost of living is cheaper here so .

Guest tint phantom

Quality doesnt meen a ding dang to most customers,they will drive any lengths to save $10 bucks,not reallising they spent that in gas shopping around and might get lesser service. Like a dog chasing its tail. :lol2

Guest tintmanlibby
Its getting a little rediculous. I remember when it was very inexpencive to order 2 rolls at 40in. Geez just cost me an arm and a leg.

I know we cant discuss prices but what the hell is goin on

if you wana ply you gota pay ,oh the good old day's 1 box of johnson riding around moblie those were the days

Quality doesnt meen a ding dang to most customers,they will drive any lengths to save $10 bucks,not reallising they spent that in gas shopping around and might get lesser service. Like a dog chasing its tail. :twocents

You know Florida . This is the only place you see $50k bmw with purple tint and 1" door borders but he is proud he got it for $99 .

Archived