Tint supplier closing... recomendations?

Guest artstunique

Guest artstunique

Hiya! so, here's our malfunction. My husband has been using the same supplier for the 9+ years he's been tinting. This specific (and amazing quality and AWESOME priced) company is liquidating due to an illness in the family. I do all of the ordering, book keeping, financials for his "business", and have never had the need to shop around... well, looks like I'm an idiot for not at least keeping tabs on other suppliers *doh*. So, could you "sell" me on what your fave supplier is and why? and maybe a link to their site so we can browse around? And just for comparison sake, we were getting 40"x100" metalized for --- +shipping. We were also able to order our faders and colors from this company, so if your supplier offers those, we would definately be interested in hearing about them. We don't mind paying more if we can get service and quality like we've had over the years. Can you tell I'm really gonna miss the ladies? lol

Thanks for all of your help, and plan to see me posting up a storm around here from now on!

POST EDITED DUE TO POSTING TINT PRICES AS PER BOARD RULES.

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm the Solargard rep for San Diego / Orange / Riverside Counties feel free to give me an email or PM if you are interested in looking at our films. I'm a long standing Tintdudean with a strong focus on customer service :dunno there are lots of great suppliers/manufacturers on this forum so you will have no problem finding the right match I'm sure.

Tim Gordon

Tim.gordon@bekaert.com

try the search option....this has been asked I dont know how many times. Lots of opinions on here. :lol

Yup, like slick said try searching around and reading some more.

I would contact Capt Bill on here or a local Global rep. 2 qualified companies :dunno

Guest artstunique

thanks guys! after posting the question last night I searched and read for a couple of hours and am looking into a couple of brands as we speak :dunno sorry I was so quick to jump on the new topic wagon, I was just super overwhelmed at first.

Hiya! so, here's our malfunction. My husband has been using the same supplier for the 9+ years he's been tinting. This specific (and amazing quality and AWESOME priced) company is liquidating due to an illness in the family. I do all of the ordering, book keeping, financials for his "business", and have never had the need to shop around... well, looks like I'm an idiot for not at least keeping tabs on other suppliers *doh*. So, could you "sell" me on what your fave supplier is and why? and maybe a link to their site so we can browse around? And just for comparison sake, we were getting 40"x100" metalized for --- +shipping. We were also able to order our faders and colors from this company, so if your supplier offers those, we would definately be interested in hearing about them. We don't mind paying more if we can get service and quality like we've had over the years. Can you tell I'm really gonna miss the ladies? lol

Thanks for all of your help, and plan to see me posting up a storm around here from now on!

POST EDITED DUE TO POSTING TINT PRICES AS PER BOARD RULES.

you talking about the company in central florida?

Guest crazytinter

Hello Tinters Wife, I am a rep for JWF and would be more than happy to get you out information. Price list, sample packs, sample roll to try out and anything else you may need to make your decision easier. You can contact me at 800-448-8468 ext144 or by e-mail. jwoolcott@johnsonwindowfilms.com Have a great day.

Archived